Friday, September 12, 2014

Come and be protected

Hari om
You know that on the 25th of September we’re starting Navarathri. And you’ll remember I’ve said that it is the most appropriate time for Navarathri pooja because many of our difficulties will be borne away during this period. Whatever you do, don’t miss any of the 9 days. It is for your benefit. We’re not telling you to come here with money and make an offering. We’re asking you to be present here. You don’t know on which day you’ll get darshan from the masters, and you must be here. The sad thing is that many of you miss darshan because as soon as service is finished you decide to sit in your car and go. It is sad that some of you who deserve that experience are not here.

During Navarathri you should not have any excuse to not be here unless you are working during that time. These 10 days will help you, 9 plus 1. I know they will help you. And also during those 10 days, one morning we’ll dedicate just for the businessmen so you can also benefit in that time. Those talismans I spoke to you about, the kavicham that costs R4000, we’ve managed to get them in a cheaper silver. They will only manufacture 17. Those will also be part of the business pooja and you can have what is left after that. They are for protection, they are very powerful, ancient, and have special mantras, poojas, done for a period of 9 to 21 days, depending on which kavicham we’re using. I will do the poojas myself. They will be available after we know the number of business people who will partake in the pooja, and the balance will be available on a first-come-first-served basis. No pre-booking so don’t ask me to keep one for you.

Also, to help you, Dean and myself are deciding to make some bracelets – for your protection. This is an astrological bracelet designed by Paramahansa Yogananda, and he suggested that everyone get one. We’re busy in the process of having these manufactured here in South Africa. The stones have changed a bit for our current times. Here we have a pearl, a yellow sapphire and a red coral stone. When they are ready we will let you know and you can wear one. You wear it on the top of your arm under your sleeve and nobody can steal it from you. It is protective. The ones we are making will be a bit wider than this one, and will be on a special band. This is for your protection. The money we get from this will be for the cost of the item.  The only thing I request form you during this time is to pray and not miss service. Don’t miss. You’re only going to bring disaster upon yourself. God only helps those who help themselves. So, please, don’t miss any pooja.

At the end of the day I get nothing out of this besides satisfaction. My satisfaction is to see every one of you not hurt on this journey. Please come for every pooja. Don’t think because you go to the gym and do weights that you won’t get sick. It doesn’t work like that. You can have petrol and oil in your car but your car will still break down. As I sit here, I took all my tablets, a whole bottle of cough mixture, so I’m a little bit drowsy but I’m here because you’re here. I expect all of you to be here for each day of Navarathri. Don’t tell me you have a project. If you want to be in the top marks for your project, be here – and I’ll show you what Navarathri can do for you.

Hari om.