Friday, August 1, 2014

3 mantras for difficult times

Hari om.
Before we continue I want to tell you one incident that happened at home yesterday. A couple came to see me. They walked through the kitchen and came to my room. The lady said to me, “You know, I’m utterly confused”. I thought she was confused with my astrology and I was very worried because I spoke clearly in plain English. I asked what she was confused about. She said, “As I walked in, I saw the navagraha shrine, then I saw Mother Mary. I come to your kitchen and see a Moslem guy standing there. In your room I see all the gurus. What religion do you follow?” She was utterly confused that we have all that in one place.

Each one of you is such a great concern to me in this time, that it’s unbelievable. Dean and I were talking about the same thing and how much we are trying to keep you all, so you don’t get caught up in these difficult times. You might not even know this, but when it’s finished then you’ll realize that you haven’t got anything.

I had a man come to see me on Tuesday or Wednesday. In Jan he had 17 vehicles, 3 businesses and 2 or 3 houses. He came and stood in front of me and said, “I’m penniless”. The bank had repossessed everything that he had. He’s been giving the same clients credit accounts for years. He had 6 million rand owing to him and he couldn’t pay the bank. In 6 months 17 cars, a few houses and 3 businesses were shut down and the bank repossessed all he had. The sad thing is that he’s a cancerian. And the worst hit people right now are cancerians. They will do some strange things now that they’ve never done before because that is how the planets are sitting right now, and right up to the 15th of March 2015. When I hear these stories it worries me that each one of us, some how, is going to be brought down by these difficult times.

Dean was telling me the other day that there’s a motor vehicle company that, every month since January, has sold 100 cars less than the previous month. And I know the company because Dean used to always tell me how many cars they were selling. Now when a big company like that is going through difficulties, ours are nothing in comparison. It will have a ripple effect. That man really didn’t owe any money if people had paid him what they owed him but the ripple effect is that he is standing in the street.

The Gayathi Mantra, The Ram Mantra and the Maha Mantra are the only mantras that will take you out of these difficult times. Not one day of worry will you have, I can guarantee you that. We need to do it continuously. We need to have bhakti – devotion, dedication and discipline – the 3 Ds. If you have those nothing will come in your way. Someone told me that I must recite the Hanuman Chalisa. That is very good, but it’s not the kind of protection you need right now. The difference is that the Hanuman Chalisa protects you from injury, accident and trickery, but it has nothing to do with the planets. Right now you need to recite the Gayathri Mantra, the Ram Mantra (Hare Krishana), and the Gayathri mantra, like this:

Om bhoor bhuvaha swaha
Tat savitur varenyam
Bhargo devasya dhimahee
Dhiyo yonaha prachodayat
Hare Krishna Hare Krishna
Krishna Krishna Hare Hare
Hare Rama Hare Rama
Rama Rama Hare Hara
Sri Ram Jay Ram Jay Jay Ram Om.

After you master that you don’t have to think. It’s like driving a car for the first time. But once you master it you have nothing to worry about. l can’t emphasise it more. I sit every day and pray for everyone. I get so drained that when I place my head on the pillow I only wake up the next morning.

But you also need to help yourselves. You must also do the prayer. In 2 or 3 weeks time there will be a special pooja for you to do as much as you can in your homes. It will all be done very simply. And for those who can’t recite the mantras, especially the westerners, I’ve written out an English mantra to the Mother, which Lalitha has now. It will go to print and you will get a copy. Just say that one time and you will be protected. This is all I can do for you but you need to help yourself. You need to help me help you. I can’t do it alone. You can identify each person in your family when you pray but I can't identify all of you. I will definitely miss someone.

This is a very difficult time coming up. To those who have one vehicle, don’t go and get another one. Stay with what you have until March or April next year. With Rahu and Kethu in alignment with Jupiter, Saturn and the Sun, it’s a big problem right now so recite the Gayathri Mantra, the Maha Mantra, and the Ram mantra. If you can’t do all that, just pray to Agasthiar because he’s the cause of all this – but that’s a difficult prayer. Every time you bow he will kick you because he knows you’re part of the problem. People will laugh at you but when you are standing out there and they’re drowning they’ll stretch their hands out to you but you will have both hands busy with your beads, praying. Try not to go down with everyone. You’ll see big businesses closing around you. It is also the dawn of World War III – that is knocking on our door. If you have cash in the bank keep it. You’ll need it.

Hari Om.