Sunday, January 1, 2012

The Soul is Glorious

As long as we walk with the shadow of no-change, of hate, greed, of no-respect, then we are not going to change. The easiest way to get rid of the shadow is to add light. Ignite the light within.

Each one of you is a light. The only problem is that you don't shine as a light because of the shadow over you. Get rid of that shadow. Once you do that, nothing in this world will create any darkness over you. You'll live a life of purity.

You need to understand one thing. You are one perfect, intelligent, knowledgeable and blissful Being. You are that One. But we are what we are because of what we think... 'I can't do this, I don't have the intelligence', 'I have no knowledge of that'. We think like that. But in God's creation, we are the light of supreme bliss. And in that supreme bliss we shine in the glow of paramatma.

The wave will always dissolve in the water. The mirror will always stand as a mirror whether or not you are in front of it. Even if you're not in front of it, it still reflects. It's the same with the soul. It is there with or without the body. It will always merge with the Super-soul or Paramatma. If you understand that, you won't have any problems in this life.

You introduce ourselves to others by the tasks you perform: 'I'm a pilot', 'I'm a lawyer', I'm a director...', We don't introduce ourselves as who we are, but as what we do. But who are you? A great, vital, energetic Self abiding within. That's who you are. And once you can introduce yourself in that manner, then you have attained.

Slowly I'm going to fade away to nothing - only my words will linger. And when that happens don't be sorry, because you have the opportunity now. My days of correcting you and changing the way you think are over. You do what you do, and I will have to do what I need to do spiritually. Take my words now and let them work for you now, then you'll be a proud person when I fade away.

In 2012, make this change. You have the God-given power to change! In this change, know yourself to be the vital, vibrant energy of beauty and love. Experience and grow in the energy of the Soul. Make the Soul your masterpiece. Know who you are.

Hari Om.