Friday, January 10, 2014

Take your dream and make it your aim

This spiritual journey that we follow is generally the most confusing one. In the sense that you might have a hundred phrases or opportunities of excellent divine spiritual experiences, and among those you might have just one that didn't satisfy you. You will take that one experience, or the hundred experiences. This is the nature of the mind. We must understand that all actions generate from a thought, and all thoughts come from the mind. And the mind is one of the most confusing entities of the body. It can take anything and make it look right or wrong. This is the mind. And if you read our Facebook page today it says: 'To find a truly evolved being you must look at your true divine nature'. Don't look for an evolved being in somebody else. Look for your own true divine nature and you'll find it there.

In recent times I've been saying many things. Many things have happened, and many things are going to happen in the future – both difficulties and progresses, and in both we must be able to find the divinity. And I think sometimes we think within ourselves that we have it all – most of the time we do think that, but we don't need it. As I sit here I still need spiritual guidance. When I sit here ten years from now I will still need spiritual guidance – even fifty years from now. I want you all to know that.

Spiritual guidance is one of the most powerful tools of living in this material plane. If you have spiritual guidance you can go to bed, place your head on the pillow, and get up the next morning. That is spiritual guidance. I have come to a stage right now where I'm seeking the last bit of my spiritual guidance, and sometimes it makes me mad – I become mental within myself, but I spend most of my time quietly alone in my room. I try  not to interact with everybody, even in my home. Because life used to be one leg in the grave. It's now one-and-a-half legs in the grave. When you know that you're sixty years old, you must understand that you are now vintage – you can break at any time. There's no  guarantee. And we need spiritual guidance all the time – I'm seeking it right now through my masters Agasthiar, Bhogar Maharishi, Kriya Babaji, Shivabalayogi, Murugesu Swami.

Every day of my life I'm asking: 'What next?' But I'm not empty of energy. Even now I can go to India, come back, and four days later leave for India again. I've done that before. I have all the energy. But what I don't have right now is somebody who can stand up and say to me, 'Really, I am seeking spiritual guidance myself'. But we are not asking, because as you leave these gates it seems like those two lamp poles at the gate is where you deposit all your light, and go back into your darkness, your ignorance, and in that you find unique joy. And why? Because you have a mind.

All of you sitting here are dreamers. And as I said to you the other day, don't take your aim and make it your dream. Take your dream and make it your aim. Once you can do that then you've got your light. Just be dreamers and let the dream carry on – don't make it your aim. But take your dream and make it your aim. Don't take your aim and make it your dream. You'll only dream and dream, and the car will still be standing, going nowhere. On the spiritual journey it is very important to understand this: take this dream that you have, convert that to your aim. Then there's nothing to do on this journey. You don't have to wake up in the morning, get dressed, go to work, and come back.

So 2014 will be a good year and a bad year. We have to take both in the same light. If we can't take both in the same light, then die now. Don't let it come your way, just die. But if you're ready to take both in the same light, you're a good spiritual seeker. Enjoy this life. Whatever you have, enjoy it to the fullest, to the 'mostest' – if there is such a word – and leave everything else to the Divine Mother.
Hari Om. God bless you.