Monday, September 8, 2014

Pournami discourse

Hari Om.
One of our devotes passed away this weekend. Please, can we have a minute’s silence. The person is Kuben Maistry who has been a long-standing devotee. He is the brother-in-law of Manogrie. I just want to tell you something I thought I would never experience in this lifetime. One of the spiritual requirements is that when somebody is very sick, if they give rice to a religious organization, or to a sadhu, they receive 50 years of moksha (liberation). We’re talking about a handful of rice. I’m sure you will remember when I kept telling you there was this individual who did not come downstairs to eat for 2 years. For about a year he has been fine: driving, visiting family. On Friday he spoke to his whole family, had his meal, and before his wife could come and take his plate away he was already gone – no sound, no nothing.

Why I’m telling you this is that many of you might not experience this because you don’t know when you’re going to die. But Kuben knew because just 2 weeks ago he donated 50 kg of rice to the ashram. He’s attained this peace and our only prayer this evening is that from the tranquility of heaven he guides his 2 sons and their wives so they don’t have any suffering and pain. This is just a teaching that has come all of a sudden. And another thing, on Friday while I was still in India, while we were going to buy some stuff for Steven, I was thinking that I should go and see Kuben so nobody can tamper with his will. The same Friday evening he passed on. In the time that I’ve known him he has always done good. To his family, we wish them well on their new adventure because now it is a team of 3 people, not 4 people.

Times are really bad. A small plane came down in the ocean. We are going to have these disasters continuously. This is going to carry on. You are going to have problems in your health, your prosperity, your wealth. Life for everybody right now is at the lowest ebb. It’s not going to get better in a long time. Hold on to what you’ve got and keep your reserves. You are going to run short.

When I was in India – I’ve been talking to so many spiritual beings – I spoke to my astrology guru and some other prominent astrologers and they quoted exactly what I’m saying now. There’s very little that anybody can do. We’ve messed it up big time and we can’t correct it. But one thing they said to me was that there is a stone called Onyx, and even a small piece on your body can protect you and make sure nothing bad can happen to you. You have to wear it around your neck. I managed to get some, very few pieces. I don’t want any money for it but you have to put some kind of donation in the box. As long as you make a donation, it will work. Please just take one.

Also, it’s the right time right now for us to discuss Navarathri because only the Mother can save us. During the 9 days of Navarathri, I humbly request you to put all your other appointments aside and make this appointment – you’ll see what it will do for you eventually. It’ll really give you peace. This is a humble request. I’m not instructing you. You know your life, and your future. But right now in my life the only most important thing is God, and God only. Because it’s not only you, it’s everybody – including myself. We’re going through very difficult times and only the Mother can make things happen for us. Some of you think pournami is an apartheid thing – for casual attendance. At the beginning of the year you have a calendar so you can’t say you didn’t know the dates. Anything that comes up on that calendar should be kept to. The only reason I came back from India yesterday is because pournami is today, otherwise I would’ve come on the 9th. It is that important. So I’m asking all of you – I know you have stories, we all do. You have to take your child to classes, swimming, or tennis, you can do all that but don’t do it between 6.30 pm until we’ve finished. Those of you who keep the 9 days, you’ll definitely be blessed. You’ll see the importance. I think it will be the last time that many of us will be joyous. The goal post has not shifted. It’s still the 15th of March for Cancer, Leo, Gemini, Taurus and Libra. For everybody else it’s Jan 2016. It doesn’t mean that Gemini, Leo and the others will be okay – just that the worst will be over. You don’t even need a 4-wheel drive you’ll need a 16-wheel drive. Leos, you’ve just entered the worst time in your life. The transit happened last night. Everything is now sitting in Leo and it’ll stay like that right up to January 2016.

Coming back to the Srimad Bhagvatam, it’s been predicted, in canton 12, chapter 2 – go and read the prediction and see. In South Africa our numerology doesn’t look good for us, or for Iran or Kashmir, or for many people, and many of you here too. So you have that factor also. If your numerology adds up to 9 and if you are a Leo, even a 16-wheeler won’t help you. But to give you peace of mind, there’s only one direction and that is to God and God alone. Forget your other appointments. Those people owning businesses, really, your tough time is now. And if I speak to each one of you you’ll tell me the same story: that you have never been at this point any time in your business life. Cancer will become like a headache. So, again, you need to worry about that. The onyx is one stone you can wear – according to the masters I have spoken to. It’s here in this box. It’s not the money that I want – it’s protection for you but you have to have a transfer. Just put one around your neck. Put it on your chain and it’ll give you some kind of relief from all the difficult times ahead of you. Don’t think you’re somebody that will never get into trouble. God takes a long time to give to you but only a second to take away from you. It is for you to be very careful with your finances, your health, and your driving.

Hari om.