Friday, July 8, 2011

Just Remember God

Hari Om.

Some of you might be wondering why I'm such an idiot to sit in the middle of a fire. I'm trying to heal myself so I don't have triple bypass surgery next week .My gurus said it's possible that I can heal myself. This is the third one like this that we've done and I really feel today that I'm cured and that I won't need major surgery, minor surgery maybe, but not major. And tomorrow I might feel even better. But right now I feel on top of the world. I feel lots of positive energy and I feel healed. So, to all of you, I say thank you for even being here. Your energies also make a difference to my healing.

Sorry we had to start so late but some things we have to do. And this is one thing that we had to do. And the same time while I was there I was also healing some of you – conditions that you have now and that may arise in the future. For example, there's one child here today, a teenager, who will be involved in a major accident, so that healing was also done today. All that is part of our job. I have a big job but you have a small job and your job is to make yourself present here. That's all, and that for some of you is even such a difficult task. We have so many situations to not join in pooja.

The last time we did this we had a chakra in the hawan and afterwards one of the twins removed the chakra and there was a perfect image in the chakra of me sitting in the centre of the ring. So we don't just have to believe in God. For us that is impossible - to believe in God. But we just ask for one unit. You are made of many units. We are just asking that you remember God, one unit. And once you have that one unit, the beatitude, love and togetherness that you experience with God is never impossible.

We are involved with many things in life, some of them not spiritual at all. You go to a doctor and he tells you to abort your baby. That's not spiritual at all. God has His purpose and knows why he's given you such a baby. God knows that. Doctors don't, but we do it because we think it is the right thing to do. Everything you do in spirituality is right, but everything you do on the material plane may not be right. On the material plane if you want to go to Stanger you need to use a motor vehicle. In that process you are destroying things in the atmosphere. But in reality you don't need a motor vehicle to go to Stanger. In that process you are destroying nothing, but are strengthening your spiritual abilities.

Today the temperature in the fire was way past sixty degrees Celsius. You believe that God will encapsule you, and you keep the brain cool. Once your brain is cooled nothing else can happen to you. You might get one or two burns but that's just on your body. It'll get burnt later anyway. So again, thank you very much for being here to help me heal, to help yourself heal.

Om.